Skip to main content
banner link link link link link link

Going to College

Thinking About Going to College?

Information for Veterans


Going back to school to complete or begin a new degree program involves the extra step of submitting transcripts:

     Start with the Registrar's Office of your college or university by requesting their form and fees for having a transcript sent.

┬ęCopyright 2015, Gaston County Public Library. All Rights Reserved.